Rosario + Vampire Hentai Rosario + Vampire Hentai

Good, but...

Tsukune (The guy) sounds absolutely abyssmal, like really terrible. My boner was holding on for dear life.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

AWESOME!!!

Lol loved every minute of it!!! "I'M ALIVE!!! ... GODDAMIT" *sigh* just give me a bike so i can go home.... a lot of fucking use you are to me up there! aaaaah!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

LOLZ!!!!!

Lol im pissing my slef >< (literally =P) "You can have my big gay dance" "HYAAA!! HYAAA!!! CHEEYAAA!!!! AAYAAAA!!! what are you trying to say? YAAAAA!!" "why does no one pay attention to luigi??? (i like luigi lol)" "WHAT THE HELL KIND OF FINAL SMASH IS THAT!!!" lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

AWESOME!!!!!

This is so amazing and funny!! "I got piss ALL over me!" lol "Damn right im gonna hit that!" *sigh* *smack* Hey what the fuck?! Asshole!!!! ROFL LMAO LOL this is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!!

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

one word...

AWESOME!!!! this is so great and if i didn't know any better i would have said egoraptor did this, you even SOUND like egoraptor, i love the part about the poor woman (i ALWAYS do that do them) they're so annoying!!!

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

AWESOME!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Amazing!!!!

i LOVE this trilogy this one more so than the last 2, you kick ass dude!!! No words can describe how amazing this is!!!!! what was that ending all about? you gonna make another series or whatever?? im dying of suspense!!!!

Ask Naruto Ask Naruto

Funny

Really Funny beacaue, its true, he SUCKS!

Graphics: quite good
Style: good
Sound: its hard to hear naruto
Violence: head explodes, nuff said
Interactivity: you can guess why
Humor: INCREDIBLY FUNNY!!!!

Sonic RPG eps 7 Sonic RPG eps 7

Hard, but good

Great, the onely bad point being i haven't beaten it yet (not even reala) because i cant find the right strategy but still good.

P.S it would be good if you didnt need a password for ALL of the scene selects (i.e you could skip to the start of tha battle between nights, shadow and reala but not past that

MidNightMaren responds:

But the battle is the first scene :P Even in scene selection. Well, take a look at the rest. Pass: "maren"
Thanks

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

AWESOME!!!

The BEST sonic animation i've seen in my life!!! I have been trying to draw sonic pictures like that for years!!!! i would never be able to DRAW as good as that never mind ANIMATE!!!!! keep up the good, no, AWESOME, work man!!!!